Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I was just wondering....."are you ready for Valentine's this year?". If you are still "thinking" of what to buy your Valentine this year, I may have a few jewelry pieces that you might want to take a look at.

For Mom

Newly listed just in time for Valentines - Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant on a sterling silver chain. This huge swarovski crystal heart pendent measures 3/4" of an inch long. Swarovski crystal pendent is hand beaded using sterling silver wire. Pendent will come on a sterling silver bead ball chain 16" inches long.  (available on my website)

For Friends 
  
I also have some fun Polymer clay Valentine's themed jewelry online that I am sure can make some wonderful gifts for friends, teachers, nana, or to that special someone who is just always there.

I also have some non Valentine themed jewelry pieces if you prefer something more traditional. New items are posted daily to my website and on Etsy.

eBay
Love deals? Check out my listings on eBay! You can find links to any of my 3 online stores here on my blogger.

Blog with you soon & have a wonderful week

February Special
FREE First Class Shipping !!  (on my website only - shipping within US only)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the Valentines bear pendant.So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love Swarovski and Swarovskie elements. They have beautiful wedding jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete