Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dora the Explorer Blue Flower Bracelet

This idea began with my Sister. My Sister wanted to throw a Dora the Explorer themed birthday party for her daughter (my niece). So after searching online for cute Dora favors we decided to create our own Dora bracelets for the party.

I named them, "Dora the Explorer blue flower" bracelets because they look similar to what Dora wears around her wrist.

Bracelets come on a stretch cord, but can be ordered as a non stretch bracelet. Blue flower beads are hand crafted out of polymer clay.

Bracelets are in stock and available on my website,
Custom Boutique Jewelry by lorena. $8 each.


Please contact me if you will like to order multiple pieces as party favors. Kits can also be ordered if you will like the party girls to bead their own bracelet. Each kit will come with: stretch cord, yellow beads and a blue polymer clay flower.

Dora the Explorer Blue Flower Bracelet direct
link: http://www.customboutiquejewelry.com/catalog.htm?category=92

@cbjbylorena

No comments:

Post a Comment