Friday, September 15, 2017

Sugar Skull Polymer Clay Jewelry pieces now in stock!

Sugar Skulls have always been a popular request from customers while I attend craft events. I am thrilled to be able to show these jewelry pieces off this Holiday Season.  Each sugar skull bead is handmade out of polymer clay. Beads are also hand painted.  I am in the 1st phases of adding sugar skulls to my jewelry line so limited quantities are available, shop early
                                                           
                                                work in progress images.... 

 


    New Jewelry pieces for sale on my website:

Sugar Skull Earrings
Sugar Skull Bracelets in 4 multiple colors

Sugar Skull Necklace 


Just in time for National Hispanic Heritage Month!

These jewelry pieces can be found in my Clay Section to my website, www.customboutiquejewelry.com.

@cbjbylorena

No comments:

Post a Comment