Wednesday, September 6, 2017

MONTH OF OCTOBER 2017 - CRAFT EVENTS

I will be attending two different craft events for the month of October.  First event is the The Mercantile Market on October 7th, 2017. It will be held from 10am to 4pm. I love this Handmade Market, it is filled with Urban Handmade, Vintage and Arts. Mercantile Market is on Instagram @mercantilemarket
Join me at The Mercantile Market on October 7th 2017

The second craft event I will be attending this year is the, 8th Annual Harmony Center Fine Art and Crafts Fair. This event will be held on October 21st and 22nd, 2017. I asked for an indoor space, if you come out to see my booth. I will be active on Instagram that day. =)


Feel free to place a custom order, and pick up goods at one of these two markets. I can also ship to you too!

@cbjbylorena
www.customboutiquejewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment